[Lazarus] TTestSuite

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:58:53 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 6:02 AM, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

> Would anyone mind providing a simple example or useful link?  I've already
> looked at this:

You can also register the tests with better descriptions and test
decorators.  I use the latter for a shared DB connection.  The
identifiers starting with cXXXXXX are constants.  This is code I use
in our company test suite.

procedure AddToNonPersistentTestSuite(ATest: TTest);
begin
  RegisterTest(cNonPersistentTests, ATest);
end;

procedure AddToNonPersistentTestSuite(ATestClass: TTestCaseClass);
begin
  RegisterTest(cNonPersistentTests, ATestClass);
end;

procedure AddToSQLDatabaseTestSuite(ADecoratorClass: TTestDecoratorClass;
  ATestClass: TTestCaseClass);
begin
  RegisterTest(cSQLDatabaseTests,
ADecoratorClass.Create(TTestSuite.Create(ATestClass)));
end;

Regards,
  - Graeme -