[Lazarus] TAChart: Delphi mode removal planned

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:12:47 CET 2009

Hello, folks, I like to program in Pascal for so many years, dating back to th
e Pascal/MT+, and greatly appreciate the FPC and Lazarus.

Now I have a problem in using Lazarus on an user account in Mac OS X 10.4.11 (
Japanese).  If I log-in on the administrator account, Lazarus and applications
 built by Lazarus work well.  But if I use daily user account, Lazarus itself
and Lazarus-made applications make an error at opening the file dialog.  For e
xample on the IDE, clicking the right button at the lazarus directory entry (a
t Enviromnent -> Options) arises a floating point exception and IDE goes to di
e.  I guess it may do something with perivilege system but cannot troubleshoot
 further.  Would you like to tell me any idea to solve the problem ?

I tried Lazarus 0.9.26 for Mac OS X PPC,  and recent snapshots (lazarus-0.9.26
.1.18700-20090216-powerpc-macosx.dmg and lazarus-0.9.27.18700-20090216-powerpc
-macosx.dmg), in vain.

Haruo