[Lazarus] GUI frontend to a console application

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:50:39 CET 2009

It simple, you need to use TProcess (TProcessUTF8 if you must), and
pipes. if you need input as well as output then you need to work with
them both.

The svn integration in Lazarus contain good example on how to do it.
And you can also use my code:
http://ik.homelinux.org/projects/files/mazrim-nx.tar.gz

Ido