[Lazarus] User Registration for forums

Craig Goodyear cjhs22a at swbell.net
Sat Jan 3 16:45:28 CET 2009

Paul Ishenin wrote:
> Craig Goodyear wrote:
>> I was was clicking on the "Create an account" link in the upper left on
>> the home page at http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/ and entering the
>> information at the resulting page.
>>
>> the user name was "cjhs22a" with email of "cjhs22a at swbell.net"
>>
> You was confused by the old lazarus website account. Don't register
> there if you want to post messages to the current forum - use this link:
> http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org
>
> Please repeat your registration on the forum.

I repeated the registration at http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org about
1 hour ago.  The forum responded with the following message:

"Lazarus
Thank you for registering. You will receive an email soon with a link to
activate your account. If you don't receive an email after some time,
check your spam folder."

As of now, I still have not received the required activation code in my
spam folder or any other folder.

Craig