[Lazarus] fblib installation

Paul Parkyn zl3app at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jan 10 23:08:48 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:09 PM, David W Noon <david.w.noon at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> So, as the subject line says, does Lazarus have such classes?

No, but it has anchoring, alignment etc...

I am working on such a layout manager class though. I am porting the
MiG Layout from Java to Free Pascal. It's mainly for use with fpGUI,
but most of the core code is GUI toolkit independent, so it should be
easy to support LCL as well.  I will definitely post a notice here
once I have completed the port - somewhere in the first half of this
year.  MiG Layout is simply fantastic!! Google for it's website and
try the demo.

Regards,
  - Graeme -