[Lazarus] Docking manager implementation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 09:15:31 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> Java has layout managers, and the "modern" widgetsets also have layout
> managers, which might be usable even with Lazarus.

I am working on a port of the Java MiG Layout Manager. Initially it is
for fpGUI alone, but MiG Layout was designed to support other toolkits
as well. So I will stick to that design and try and support both fpGUI
and LCL in the ported MiG Layout.  I will post a note here as soon as
I have something to show.

Google MiG Layout and try the Swing demo. It's a truly amazing layout manager!

Regards,
  - Graeme -