[Lazarus] fpWeb - Apache Modules

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu Jan 22 20:40:58 CET 2009

ABorka wrote:
> Lazarus file/new should work, just make sure to use the right httpdXX
> directory.

Thanks, but how do I tell Lazarus which one to use?  I assumed that if it was on
the path, anyone of them could be used.  For instance if I setup a new apache
module project and hover over "httpd" in the uses clause, it shows me that its
pulling in the 1.3 version instead of the 2.0 version which I need.

 > is not included in the source yet, so you might want to add it yourself

Is there a facility in Lazarus that will apply a patch like that?  I've only
ever used patches with source that I originally svn'ed.

Thanks again,

--
Warm Regards,

Lee