[Lazarus] Free Open Source Diagram Components for Lazarus?

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Mon Jan 26 21:21:36 CET 2009

Both SimpleGraph and DiagramDesigner look promising!

- SimpleGraph seems easier to understand, and the license is very
simple: the original author is not responsible, please mail him the
sources changes, and keep his name as original author,
- DiagramDesigner has another license: no responsible, but also no
changes allowed. So we must ask permission for any changes.

I suggest the next step is to ask both authors if they are willing to
port these tools to Lazarus, first as a Windows port, then as a multi-OS
port, or willing to let US do the porting, and if they are willing to
use a recognized license scheme such as Lazarus'.

Best regards,
Thierry