[Lazarus] Interact with M$ Word

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 23:13:02 CET 2009

En/na Henry Vermaak ha escrit:
> 2009/1/28 Luca Olivetti <luca at wetron.es>:
>> En/na Henry Vermaak ha escrit:

>>> so what happens if the other application wants to be on top of yours?
>> The other application never wants to be on top of mine. Really.
>
> i'm sure he's saying the same about your application :)

There's no "he". This isn't a general purpose pc, where I'm fighting for
screen space with other applications.
This pc will be running just these two apps, and I'm responsible for
both, but since the development environment of the other application is
not really good (actually it's a POS), I'm trying to offload some of the
development to lazarus, so that when the user clicks on a button in the
other app, it will spawn a lazarus app that should stay on top (because
the user can click on the previous app to open another lazarus window
and so on and so forth).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007