[Lazarus] Code-Template issue - duplicating text

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Jul 9 11:34:53 CEST 2009

Marc Weustink wrote:

> Anyway, back to lazarus, fonts defined in points should look to have
> the same size on different dpi. Years ago I wrote that I woulf have a
> look to get it right for Lazarus, but that time didn't come :(

So basically some form of a layout manager or alignment MUST be used to
at least keep things in relative proportions. All components must be
auto sized to keeps things from working and looking correctly.

No wonder so little Windows applications are ported to Mac or Linux. The
developers know the potential issues and simply choose to not go there. ;-)

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/