[Lazarus] [Component] Directory Browser

Guadagnini David sw.dept at biotecnica.it
Fri Jul 17 09:17:07 CEST 2009

Graeme,

If you want to control everything that's created for a new project, you
will probably want to create a package that adds your own custom
application type to File | New. For an example of a package that does
that and illustrates how to change just about everything that's set in a
new project, see the 3 extp_proj files included in extp_tk_20090525.zip
that's downloadable from here (under Files):

http://groups.google.com/group/extpascal

When you create a new project based on the ExtPascal Application, it has
completely different default source code in the program and unit files,
as well as turning off all the useless Windows related GUI stuff that
you list (useless for a CGI app, that is).

This is based primarily on a great deal of trial and error working with
the ProjectIntf and other units. I found them to be very solid and
eventually could do everything I needed to do, they're just not
documented.

Thanks.

-Phil