[Lazarus] Lib Load in WinCE

SteveG steveg at nevets.com.au
Sat Jul 25 05:02:52 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 22 July 2009 09:31, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> * Anybody got some good or bad points regarding PostgreSQL? Last night I
> read about PostgreSQL for the first time. The feature list is very
> impressive and it seem to be right up there with MS SQL Server and
> friends. Anybody know how resilient it is to database corruptions
> (possibly due to power failures) etc... I know Firebird handles such
> cases pretty well.

I'm using pgsql for at least 10 yrs, some of our clients have really big
databases - never run into problem with it. It works like a charm and it's
really robust.At this time we finished porting of our ERP software to qtlcl
and first copies are installed at customer site, first feedback is
positive :) Using zeoslib ....

zeljko