[Lazarus] Todo list items inside Lazarus Packages (.lpk)?

Mattias Gärtner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Jul 28 17:03:21 CEST 2009

Zitat von Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net>:

> Hi,
>
> I use the Lazarus todo list feature (View > Todo List) often. I also
> use  Lazarus Packages a lot to group my code. But if I am working on
> a application, and in my case that application uses the fpGUI
> toolkit package (which I also develop). The standard "View > Todo
> List" doesn't show todo lists in the fpgui_toolkit.lpk units.
>
> In my case, fpGUI is not a project on it's own, it is always used
> via the *.lpk package. So how do I view those todo items that appear
> in Lazarus Packages?
>
> I first thought maybe there is a "Package > Todo list" option, but
> unfortunately there isn't.  Any thoughts on how I can make this work?

Only a front end is missing. The scanner itself can already show the
todos of a package.
In main.pp function TMainIDE.DoShowToDoList it does:
     frmToDo.MainSourceFilename:=Project1.MainUnitInfo.Filename
To show a package use:
     frmToDo.MainSourceFilename:=APackage.GetSrcFilename

Maybe you want to add a combobox to the todo dlg to select a project/package.
And/or change the todo list to a treeview and allow to show several
project/packages together.

Mattias