[Lazarus] Todo list items inside Lazarus Packages (.lpk)?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Jul 28 18:11:58 CEST 2009

Mattias Gärtner wrote:

> Yes. But this is a little bit awkward.

Not to bad, because I always have the Project Inspect window open, so it's just a quick double click to open the Package.

The little bit awkward part is that I love keyboard shortcuts, and you can't assign a keyboard shortcut to that popup menu item. So yes, I will still be looking at modifying the "View > Todo List" dialog.

Regards,
 - Graeme -