[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.26, 0.9.26.1, 0.9.26.2, 0.9.27 ou 0.9.28? (Silvio Cl écio)

Bee bee.ography at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:26:50 CEST 2009

> The extjs_toolkit looks also very promising, then we can design in our
> favourite editor. All we need is a pascal-to-javascript converter for
> client-side scripting and we have morfik totally for free :-)

We've been talking about pas-to-js converter as well. Initial work has
been done on Powtils project (PasJS subproject). Unfortunately,
there's nobody interested to continue the work. If you're willing to
continue it, we thank you very much.

> Time for some holidays so I can do some serious studying on this, and
> maybe even start to contribute :-)

Sounds like a good news to me. Current status of ExtPascal still has
some little problems with threading in unix platform. Some works had
been done to eliminate the problem, but somehow there are still some
glitches here and there. Another contributor to help us solve the
problem would be great.

Thank you for your interest to this project. We're looking forward for
your contributions. :)

--
-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing