[Lazarus] Codetools and insert unit names lowercase?

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Jun 4 18:31:27 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
> 2009/6/4 Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl>:
>> But what patches are for this change?
>

> The only change I have make regarding this thread, is the one I posted
> before. A simple one line change. If you want me to continue with the
> changes in 'startlazarus' to prompt and move the profile directory, I
> can do so and post those changes here as well.

No, please don't, there are more important things to do, for example
more progress with the LCL interface for fpgui.

> What did you guys to when the profile directory was moved under
> Windows?  I have not found any "automatically move/migrate the profile
> directory" code anywhere. Did you just leave it up to the developer to
> move his/her own profile directory?

We were lucky, the secondary config directory is still the application
directory on windows. So, when we started to use the new config
directory, the templates for the new files were loaded from the old
directory automatically.

Vincent