[Lazarus] [Fwd: A few hacky patches (resent)] (Attn Brad)

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Jun 5 02:06:48 CEST 2009

You should now be able to configure your synedit in the desired manner.

In order to be able to click the "line" below a "[-]" sign add the
following config
  Menu=>environments=>options=>editor=>mouse

Select "FoldTree"  (the first entry in gutter) => this will catch any
click anywhere in the fold part of the gutter; so if you do not want the
click to act or act the same way on [+] / [-] symbols, then override the
config in the sub-nodes.

- Add an entry to catch the desired click (left, single or any, down)
- Command Fold
- Mode: Current node (The minimum enclosing node)

if desired decide to move the caret

--
It is also possible to add config, so you can click at a "begin" or
whatever actual text opens a fold area => and it will fold this node:

Best Regards
Martin