[Lazarus] No target CPU's in combobox dropdown

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Jun 9 16:45:13 CEST 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Thanks. That is what I hoped for. :-)

We (normal users of Lazarus IDE) can't expect you guys to do everything. :-)

> I am not sure adding yet an extra option on that page is a good idea.

Now you tell, after all the struggle to get it implemented. :-( I just
thought, seeing that it is in the Project > Compiler Options, why not
add it to the LazBuildDlg as well. After all, I would like to have my
copy of Lazarus IDE optimized for my processor. It's the project I run
the most during the day.

The other thing I wasn't sure about, so rather left it out, was that the
Target Processor Combobox could add the following extra options
automatically:

    -Op<x> -Cp<x>

At the moment that combobox acts exactly like the one in Project >
Compiler Options, by ONLY adding the -Op parameter.

Doesn't the -Op<x> and -Cp<x> go hand-in-hand, or don't I fully
understand those options?

Regards,
  - Graeme -