[Lazarus] Migrating Delphi application in Lazarus cross-platform

Žilvinas Ledas ledas at liux.lt
Wed Jun 10 11:55:32 CEST 2009

Hi Dominique,

I am interested in HTML viewer too. Now I'm using customized
TIpHtmlPanel with Indy, but more powerfull HTML viewer would be great.
I don't know how much useful I could be but I'd like to follow progress
and contribute if I feel I am able to. (As for now I am using Pascal
only time to time. I hope to resume my Lazarus-based project after two
months.)

Can you shortly write what is the status of current port (what is
working and on what platforms, what is needed to be done)?

Regards,
Zilvinas