[Lazarus] Form Designer bug under Linux

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Jun 11 19:19:28 CEST 2009

Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> Tell this unix editor writers (and MS too).

If I create a document using OpenOffice under Linux, that document also
works fine under Windows and vice-versa. Most editors I know or use can
happily edit a text file and keep the EOL style as it was before. No
need for conversions.

As for other editors - Like I said, some editors just aren't worth using.

> What about OS/2, MorphOS, ... ?

SubVersion has been around for much longer than Git or Mercurial. Give
it time. As far as I know, there is already an OS/2 port, but I don't
know how far they are. But then again, who still uses OS/2 or... what
the hell is MorphOS?

[By the way, I was a BIG advocate for OS/2 in its day and even worked
with IBM promoting it at computer shows in South Africa. I even received
a gold Team OS/2 badge for my efforts. I almost forgot about that. :-)]

Regards,
  - Graeme -