[Lazarus] BidiMode improvments patch

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Mon Jun 15 15:39:41 CEST 2009

Zaher Dirkey wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the replay
> @Paul
> If it is just TMenu i have no problem, but there are a another
> components (TTrayIcon, ...), and some components i have plan to create
> it in my job.

It is not a problem to create this code for TMenu, TTrayIcon and
TApplication. As I remember all others are TControl descendant.
> @Hans
> The trigger will be done by dispatch message CM_PARENTBIDIMODECHANGED,
> but i am who prefer to call virtual methods instead of perform
> messages to components.

We can prefere anything but some third-party controls can depend on this
message. Therefore I see no reason to reimplement it using virtual methods.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.