[Lazarus] [Lazarus 0013565]: DBGrid with Multiselect not select all

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Wed Jun 17 17:16:29 CEST 2009

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> En/na Joost van der Sluis ha escrit:
>
>> Actually, the best fix is not to use TMemDataset but use TBufDataset
>> instead.
>
> I cannot find TBufDataset in my components palette, and a search for
> tbufdataset in the lazarus components directory yields nothing.
> OTOH lazarus comes with a TMemDataset component (MemDs).

I investigated a bit more (neither the wiki nor google were very useful)
and it seems that TBufDataset is just an abstract dataset to be used by
other datasets (in fact it's only used by TCustomSQLQuery), so I don't
think it's a replacement for a TMemDataset (a table you store in memory,
with no real database connected).
Rxnew has a TRxMemoryData that's a possible replacement and uses the
correct Bookmarksize.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.133)  Fax +34 93 5883007