[Lazarus] Git mirror

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Mon Jun 29 12:36:53 CEST 2009

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:

> I searched, and seems the problem is in server side.

Over the years I have had numerous problems with connections to remote
SubVersion servers. We even had issues with our ISP installing a
transparent proxy and blocking trafic on the port SubVersion uses. :-(
Anyway, we overcame most issues with lots of effort. South Africa only
has something like 2 measly connections to the rest of the world.
Hopefully soon this will change with a new fire optic line being
installed (running the length of Africa to Europe). Anyway, now I am way
off topic.

> Is this git repository, and the wiki page (
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/git_mirrors ) updated to use as trunk
> "svn" checkouts?

Yes, it gets sync'ed every 15 minutes.  Please note that the up-to-date
mirror is in the 'upstream' branch and not the 'master' branch. The
master branch contains my own custom changes/fixes to the Lazarus IDE -
but I don't push this to GitHub often.

Regards,
  - Graeme -