[Lazarus] GPL'ed projects and closed-sourced tools

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:53:18 CET 2009

On 2/26/09, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

> Ah, OK.  I have to tell you that I didn't take to live templates immediately
>  either but they can be a real time saver.  I even have a few that create entire
>  units for me.

I have similar templates but for Lazarus. Most work with tiOPF or
fpGUI based projects. I even have some complicated ones that use the
clipboard to generate classes and associated list classes with all
overloaded methods populated for me. All from typing a single word,
cit it to the clipboard, type 3-4 abbreviated letters and pressing
Ctrl+J.  :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -