[Lazarus] Adding units to a project

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:18:07 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Antonio Sanguigni <a.sanguigni at gmail.com> wrote:

> My question is: Do I need to create a package to use that units or I'm
> missing something ?

This is the recommended method if you share units between projects. It
just works much easier.

If you normally add a unit which lives in a different directory than
other units, Lazarus normally prompts you to add that new path to the
unit search path. Did you get any such prompt?

Anyway, creating a package with shared units between projects is a
much better idea. I use it all the time.

Regards,
  - Graeme -