[Lazarus] TProcess 2-way conversation

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:23:21 CET 2009

Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> Lazarus uses almost the same implementation in TDragPerformer, what IMO
> should be fixed.

What needs to be fixed? Do you have an example where this does not
works? DragImageList is not a control, so it is normal that it stops
dragging when Target = nil.

> Furthermore I wonder whether it makes sense to show both a drag image
> *and* an docking frame (in the code below the above snippet, when
> ActiveDrag=dopDock).

DragImageLists is used only for usual drag operations while drag-dock is
not a usual drag operation. To represent this operation docking frame is
used and there is no need to mix both representations of drag.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.