[Lazarus] Smarter Text Highlighter in SynEdit?

Reenen Laurie rlaurie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:00:27 CET 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> will need urgently, and every user will appreciate the capability of
> searching and find-and-replace in the entire resulting text.

I was thinking about 'find' and 'find-and-replace' to work for include
files as well, but I could get my head around a solution. Think about
FPC code where includes are based on platforms. You have the same
include name, but different implementations depending on the platform.
How do you inline something like that, or search across such includes?
You can't expect a search-and-replace, only finding include files for
one platform, but ignoring the other 14 supported platforms. :-(

Regards,
  - Graeme -