[Lazarus] Where are the manuals?

matt shaffer dazappa.matt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:48:39 CET 2009

Yes, examples are useful if there are no docs and you should look at them. I
got a tiphtmlpanel to work in my project by ripping some example source
code. What you can also do is type in the component name followed by a
period, then variables and functions will pop up. That's also a useful way
to see how a component works.