[Lazarus] Easiest way to "case" strings

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 20:44:28 CET 2009

Alexander Klenin schrieb:

> Generally, I feel that FPC is a bit too conservative. I understand
> that a healthy dose if
> skepticism is a good thing for language design, but IMHO it was taken
> too far lately.

Many Delphi extensions to the Pascal language break fundamental design
rules. It's bad enough that FPC (and Lazarus) has to support such
aberrations for compatibility reasons, but further extensions should be
added very carefully, taking into account the design and experiences
with the successor languages (Modula, Oberon...).

DoDi