[Lazarus] TDbf broken?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:23:34 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Leslie Kaye
<les.kaye at couchmansfarm.plus.com> wrote:
> I am running the latest Mac Power PC and Win32 (FPC 2.2.5) snapshot builds.
> I am having enormous trouble getting TDbf to create and then read/write
> new data table files. There also seems to be new issues whilst editing
> the Dbf Fields and FieldDefs.

I'm using FPC 2.2.5 compiled on 13 March 2009.
SubVersion URL: http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/fixes_2_2
Revision: 12875

I use Linux (Ubuntu 7.10) and just tested my DBF demo. I managed to
create the dbf file (table), define fields, populate them and read
back the results. No problems on this side - unless TDBF broke after
revision 12875.

The example application is part of fpGUI's demos:
 http://fpgui.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fpgui/trunk/examples/gui/dbtest/

Regards,
  - Graeme -