[Lazarus] Lazarus ignores my breakpoints

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:11:26 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why is Lazarus ignoring my breakpoint?  If I put a writeln() statement
> before line 1466, it is executed and I see console output. So that

I place the following writeln() statement before line 1466 and below
is some sample output, showing the writeln() is being run.

   writeln('******************************************');

==============[ console output ]====================
/home/graemeg/programming/tiOPF2/UnitTests/Text/textrunner -p
--suite=TtiObjectTestCase

TtiObjectTestCase:
Owner: ...  DONE
Parent_InheritsFromVsIs: ...  DONE