[Lazarus] Lazarus under Wine

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 16 18:54:06 CEST 2009

> This may be an interesting question, but if I wanted to reboot than i'd reboot into my XP installation. I don't have any desire to install another OS.

hmm, there's "Preloaded with QEMU" version of ReactOS available at the
official site. http://www.reactos.org/en/download.html
I wonder if using ReactOS makes much difference to using Wine, since,
AFAIK, both projects are using the same sources.

hope it helps. I've never used FPC/Lazarus under wine, so cannot say,
is there anything wrong. May be it's some known Wine feature?!

thanks,
dmitry.