[Lazarus] Lazarus under Wine

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sun May 17 03:15:28 CEST 2009

Lord Satan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just installed lazaurs and fpc (from the complete binary package) under wine. It runs just fine but I can neither load nor save any files as I always get a not found error.
> What am I doing wrong?

I can't answer that one, but I can say I develop my applications on Linux, cross compile them for
Win32 & OSX and I use WINE to test the Win32 versions and they work well (Except for some of my
bitmaps being upside down).

Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them