[Lazarus] Lazarus users in South Africa

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:21:53 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Dave Coventry wrote:
> Graeme, you know you're not.

:-)  I know, but I feel lonely seeing only my single pin in the Google
Map, when I know there are others in RSA.

> How was your trip to PE over Christmas?
> Did your bike make it?

My trip lasted all of 1.5 days, but it took me 4 weeks before I got
home!! :-(  On day two of our trip, my wife was rushed to hospital.
Thank goodness we were in a town that had a hospital close by. Anyway,
to make a long story short, there was some complications with her
pregnancy and our son had to be born 12 week premature. Thank goodness
for excellent doctors and a little (1.1kg) boy that had the will to
fight. Kyle now weighs 4.2kg and is doing great - it's awesome being a
dad. :-)

Needless to say, the bike trip is postponed yet again. :-(  But it was
awesome while it lasted.

> There's at least one other whose name I've seen besides AJ and yourself....

I know of Reenen as well. And I've seen a few .co.za email addresses around.

Regards,
  - Graeme -