[Lazarus] Anybody tried Double Commander yet?

Reenen Laurie rlaurie at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:46:47 CEST 2009

I used it, but it wouldn't work on vista for some reason.

My brother uses Total Commander a lot (because Vista's explorer is just...
ok, this is a family mailing list...) so I suggested it.  Back then it
crashed with Access Violation, so he didn't use it.  I did, but I am truely
a console man...

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com
> wrote:

> This post got lost while the mailing list got moved yesterday, so I'm
> sending this again.

o__
,_.>/ _
...speed is good