[Lazarus] TPopupMenu bug

Mattias Gärtner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon May 18 14:54:44 CEST 2009

Zitat von Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> [...]
> I think that if I specify my own TPopupMenu, then that should replace
> whatever GTK thinks it should put there. If I don't specify one, then
> the standard GTK one is used. I don't want merging or whatever.
>
> It's the same as what happens on Windows.

I don't know what windows has as default menu items.

Ok, so you vote against using the gtk2 bidi system and easy switching
input methods, which afaik is needed by many asian languages. But I'm
no expert - maybe you are right.
Perhaps there is some one here who knows about the gtk2 imm features
and can tell what we will loose?
Should I ask on the gtk2 list?

Mattias