[Lazarus] Lazarus users in South Africa

Coppola Ing. Salvatore coppolastudio at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:20:18 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Dave Coventry wrote:
>
>> Graeme, you know you're not.
>>

> :-)  I know, but I feel lonely seeing only my single pin in the Google
> Map, when I know there are others in RSA.
>

>> How was your trip to PE over Christmas?
>> Did your bike make it?
>>

> My trip lasted all of 1.5 days, but it took me 4 weeks before I got
> home!! :-(  On day two of our trip, my wife was rushed to hospital.
> Thank goodness we were in a town that had a hospital close by. Anyway,
> to make a long story short, there was some complications with her
> pregnancy and our son had to be born 12 week premature. Thank goodness
> for excellent doctors and a little (1.1kg) boy that had the will to
> fight. Kyle now weighs 4.2kg and is doing great - it's awesome being a
> dad. :-)

Angel doctors!
Same experience for us (me, my wife and 1th son) with my 2th
(Alessandro). The only one difference was 100 g (he was 1,0kg). But now
he has 14 months and each his smile is a positive shock for us. Now all
is ok and I'm sure this little men will be big and special men, so I say
to you and your family and to me and my family GOOD LUCK!

Affettuosamente,
Salvatore