[Lazarus] Blaise Pascal Magazine

"Leonardo M. Ramé" l.rame at griensu.com
Thu May 21 21:40:00 CEST 2009

Alexander Klenin wrote:
> 2009/5/20 Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au>:
>
>> laz-find.patch :
>> This adds an extra checkbox and set member to the find/replace dialogs to
>> allow selection of "entire scope" as a search parameter.
>
> I am confused. Is "Origin/Entire scope" setting on the same dialog not
> sufficient? Also, the patch is CRLF-damaged.

Which "Origin/Entire scope" option? There is an option for that on the Lazarus find dialog, but it's
not there on the dialog in the component menu you drop onto a form.

Interesting on the CRLF though, are you using windows? All my patches / source are formatted for Linux.

>> laz-synpatch-008.patch
>> And the final gross hack. I store the folded status of each open file in my
>> overall project file.
>
> This is IMO a good idea.

I like it, it's been quite handy. The implementation is a bit of a hack. The last incarnation passed
an array of int and I encoded it and write it out in my application. Doing it this way required far
less conversion but it's not very neat.

--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them