[Lazarus] limit of mail size to this mailing list

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Thu May 21 21:48:42 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 19:49, Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote:
> Alexander Klenin wrote:
>>
>> 2009/5/20 Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au>:
>>
>>> laz-find.patch :
>>> This adds an extra checkbox and set member to the find/replace dialogs to
>>> allow selection of "entire scope" as a search parameter.
>>
>> I am confused. Is "Origin/Entire scope" setting on the same dialog not
>> sufficient? Also, the patch is CRLF-damaged.
>
> Which "Origin/Entire scope" option? There is an option for that on the
> Lazarus find dialog, but it's not there on the dialog in the component menu
> you drop onto a form.

Sorry, I mistakenly thought you are changing IDE find dialog, not LCL one.
BTW, I think it makes sense to port features form IDE to LCL dialog
and then use it in the IDE.

> Interesting on the CRLF though, are you using windows?
I do -- this is why I am used to notice such issues ;-)

> All my patches /source are formatted for Linux.

laz-find.patch replaces finddlgunit.lfm and replacedlgunit.lfm files
with CR-LF versions. This is the reason for the large size of the patch.

--
Alexander S. Klenin