[Lazarus] [Fwd: A few hacky patches (resent)]

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri May 22 01:38:25 CEST 2009

Hi! I'd like to make a program for a PDA that connects to a Postgresql database. Lazarus compiles it, that's okay. Then I use Windows Mobile Emulator to test the program.
The problem is that it says 'Can not load Postgresql client. Is it installed? (libpq.dll)'
I don't know what is the problem and how to solve it. I tried to copy the dll where the exe file is, but it didn't work. I have no idea what to do.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards:
Lacy

Programajánló: 92 ingyenes kipróbálható sportág! KLIKK
</a>