[Lazarus] Buggy menus in GTK 2

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sun May 24 15:27:51 CEST 2009

Op maandag 18-05-2009 om 09:53 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Graeme
Geldenhuys:
> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 9:24 AM, Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru> wrote:
> >
> > I believe you are late with your suggest - everything is already reported
> > and fixed :)
>
> You guys are good!  :-)
> 3 years ago, I should have mentioned I am writing a Lazarus book as
> well. Bugs would have been fixed in 2 days and I would never have
> started fpGUI project.   ;-)

Sorry, but we did tell you that three years ago.

That it's better to help improve the LCL then design your own
cross-platform widgetset. But you kept telling that it was impossible
with the LCL design to make it behave exactly the same on all
widgetsets, because of the fact that different widgetsets are used.

Maybe true, maybe not, but that was your reason to start fpgui.

Joost