[Lazarus] data export components

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:11:56 CEST 2009

Dear Michael,
I entered a bug report (ID 0013837 [Packages] Database). How can I
assign it to you?

Another question related to the exporter, both demoes do not work. I get
these error messages:
C:\Programmi\Lazarus_svn\components\dbexport\demo\gendata.pp(127,32)
Error: Identifier not found "UTF8ToSys"
C:\Programmi\Lazarus_svn\components\dbexport\demo\gendata.pp(130,34)
Error: Identifier not found "UTF8ToSys"
C:\Programmi\Lazarus_svn\components\dbexport\demo\gendata.pp(186) Fatal:
There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
Any suggestion?
Thanks,
Andrea