[Lazarus] [Fwd: Re: Clicking in editor preview doesn't select Element Attributes]

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue May 26 20:18:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I added the gutter + parts (Line-numbers, coder-fold-tree,
change-indicator).
Gutter-Separator line doesn't seem to have an entry.

"Current line highlight" conflicts with all the other tokens (includding
"bracket-highlight" ) on the line. I added it to be detected if clicked
past EOL only.

"bracket-highlight" (as well as word pairs, current word, incremental
search) are still to be done.

Right-Margin is on a different option-page.

For the ones not yet done, you can add a mantis entry, if you wish. It
probably will be a (very) good while before I get to them.

Best Regards
Martin