[Lazarus] Lazarus on gtk2 double double-click (and SourceEditor select-word failure)

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun May 31 11:49:51 CEST 2009

Actually probably not order of events, check if it has anything to do
with mouse movement.
There seems another issue that causes mouse move to be accepted (where
it should not)

use your normal mouse (or the pen, but ensure, you do not move / not
even a single pixel)

- doubleclick, and keep the 2nd click (do not release the mouse button).
- now move the mouse, It acts like it was a single click (extending or
shrinking the selected area to follow the mouse)