[Lazarus] Latest version of Lazarus for Mandriva 2008.0?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:21:19 CET 2009

On 01/11/2009, brian <brian at meadows.pair.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Vincent, but unfortunately getting GTK 2.8 to build also
> requires a whole bunch of upgrades - it needs a later GLIB than I have
> for starters, and it all cascades down from there.

Unfortunately I have no solution for you at the moment. But I guess
this is where the LCL-fpGUI widgets would come in very handy. It
requires XLib & Xft only - no other large 3rd party libraries like
GTK, GLIB, GDK etc. Hopefully some time in the near future I will have
the time to continue working on LCL-fpGUI.

  - Graeme -