[Lazarus] blocking that pesky assembler window

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:26:50 CET 2009

Hello Lazarus-List,

Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 11:02:31 AM, you wrote:

DE> For those of us who use stable packaged lazarus... I was able to use
DE> KDE's window-specific settings to Force "Keep Below" on the assembler
DE> window.

You can manually patch your stable release, as the changes are quite
easy and only about one procedure, in debuggermanager.pas under ide
folder change the function:

procedure TDebugManager.DebuggerCurrentLine(Sender: TObject; const ALocation: TDBGLocationRec);

by the current one in SVN http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/ide/debugmanager.pas?view=markup&revision=22348&root=lazarus
and rebuild your Lazarus.

--
Best regards,