[Lazarus] Auto indentation

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Tue Nov 3 18:29:19 CET 2009

> I also tend to disable these features, since I find it a bit
> disconcerting if something strange happens while I type,

me too

> but it's probably just a matter of getting used to it.

If it helps speeding up typing and if it works rock solid and if the
user is aware of the mechnism it can be of great help.

What I am missing with indentation is the good old turbo pascal way
where TAB moved below the beginning of the next word in the line above.
It was very easy to arrange code with this feature, especially if code
was copied (partially) and changed afterwards so that it had to be
rearranged manually.