[Lazarus] Using WineLib with FreePascal or Lazarus?

dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com
Sun Nov 8 01:05:49 CET 2009

This also not in Debug mode, some time in normal state, there is a
flicker by white background and black font in editor and the tab not
take the real name of the unit, it changed to the correct name with
applying the color themes.

I think (but not sure) it is around the source editor in IDE not
related directly to SynEdit.

Thanks for your patience.

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
> David Emerson wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the tip, Martin!
>>
>> I did file a bug report.
>>
>> I checked out the svn (actually used Graeme's git repo) made the change,
>> compiled, and ran, and it seems not to have had any effect.
>>
>> (Since it was my first time, I played around and verified that my changes
>> were actually being incorporated.)
>>
>> I also tried changing the default value where the property is declared, to
>> no avail.
>>

> In that case it is probably the underlying page of the notebook, that is
> displayed to you. (and which happens to be white too).
> I have to investigate at some time.
>
> I know those things (various drawing/display effects) happen when the
> debugger is active. I assume this to be, because the debugger does calls to
> Application.ProcessMessages (which is required). That means that paint
> events come in early.
>
> Sorry no quick fix then.
>
> Martin
>

> --