[Lazarus] Application minimize/restore

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Wed Nov 11 13:43:57 CET 2009

On keskiviikko, 11. marraskuuta 2009 13:07:06 Juha Manninen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, I read the bug page more carefully. I changed Lazarus
> MainBase.TMainIDEBase.SetupMainMenu accordingly and added uminirestore.pas
>  as dependency.
> Now I get a compile error:
>
> uminirestore.pas(54,14) Error: Wrong number of parameters specified for
>  call to "MiniRestore"
>
> Looks like the compiler is confused between global and class functions.

I got it working by renaming the global MiniRestore to MiniRestorex.
It works better that before. Earlier the windows got minimized if I visited
another virtual screen in KDE and then selected one of Lazarus windows. Then
only the selected one got visible and others hidden.
Now selecting the main windows makes the others visible, too.

[  Mattias Gaertner  ]
Editor tabs can be changed again by clicking, thanks.

Juha Manninen