[Lazarus] Gecko on lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at mastermaths.co.za
Wed Nov 11 15:16:01 CET 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> If the internal (pascal) renderer is good enough, nobody will use the external Gecko
> renderer. OTOH, some people want to trade speed and resources for a better rendering
> in some cases.

My personal opinion is that help files should not be that complex in
layout design to require something as complex as Gecko to render
correctly. That would also mean that those CHM files will probably look
different when viewed with Windows CHM help viewer as well (rendering
differences between IE vs Gecko).

Help files is about getting information across, not about eye-candy.
Maybe it's just me, but that's what I think. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/